CCC Help Danish
This info is about CCC Help Danish for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall CCC Help Danish from your systemATI
. More information on ATI can be found here
. You can read more about on CCC Help Danish at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Danish is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. CCC Help Danish's main file takes about 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) and is called CCC.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside CCC Help Danish. They occupy about 2.61 MB (2733568
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.1220.0638.11807
of CCC Help Danish. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Danish releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Danish is a program released by the software company ATI. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to remove CCC Help Danish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Danish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Danish or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Danish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Danish application will be found very quickly. After you click CCC Help Danish in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Danish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Danish.
8. After removing CCC Help Danish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Danish that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Danish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Danish by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Danish by ATI is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Danish in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-16 19:10:36.533