CCC Help Chinese Traditional
You can find below detailed information on how to remove CCC Help Chinese Traditional for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Traditional from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more details about CCC Help Chinese Traditional on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file has a size of 58.50 KB (59904 bytes) on disk and is named CCCDsPreview.exe.
CCC Help Chinese Traditional is composed of the following executables which take 540.00 KB (552960
bytes) on disk:
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.0527.0028.42172
of CCC Help Chinese Traditional. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Chinese Traditional versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Chinese Traditional is a program marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Traditional is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Chinese Traditional from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Chinese Traditional or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Chinese Traditional". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Chinese Traditional program will be found very quickly. After you select CCC Help Chinese Traditional in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Chinese Traditional, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Chinese Traditional.
8. After removing CCC Help Chinese Traditional, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Chinese Traditional which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Chinese Traditional using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Traditional by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Chinese Traditional by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Traditional supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 23:37:26.013