CBS is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall CBS from your systemPokki
. Check out here
where you can read more on Pokki. CBS is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can uninstall CBS by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 7.51 MB (7874024 bytes) on disk and is named ServiceHostApp.exe.
CBS is comprised of the following executables which occupy 21.09 MB (22111672
bytes) on disk:
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.59 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11577
CBS is an application offered by Pokki. Some people choose to erase it. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase CBS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase CBS from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CBS or simply click the Search feature and type in "CBS". If it exists on your system the CBS app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CBS in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CBS, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CBS.
8. After removing CBS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CBS that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CBS with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CBS by Pokki from your PC, nor are we saying that CBS by Pokki is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CBS supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-20 16:05:57.377