CBNU Wireless Client
CBNU Wireless Client is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall CBNU Wireless Client from your PCaircuve
. Take a look here
where you can read more on aircuve. CBNU Wireless Client is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CUVIC Client folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. CBNU Wireless Client's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\CUVIC Client\uninstall.exe. CBNU Wireless Client's main file takes about 762.80 KB (781104 bytes) and its name is AGSConsoleSE.exe.
The executable files below are part of CBNU Wireless Client. They take an average of 2.91 MB (3050573
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AGSConsoleSE.exe (762.80 KB)
- ProfileCleaner.exe (9.50 KB)
- start_cuvic.exe (36.80 KB)
- uninstall.exe (64.68 KB)
- AGSChangeService.exe (52.00 KB)
- AGSConsoleSE.exe (1.17 MB)
- AGSService.exe (83.50 KB)
The current web page applies to CBNU Wireless Client version 22.214.171.124
CBNU Wireless Client is an application released by the software company aircuve. Some users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY action to erase CBNU Wireless Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase CBNU Wireless Client from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CBNU Wireless Client or simply activate the Search field and type in "CBNU Wireless Client". If it exists on your system the CBNU Wireless Client application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CBNU Wireless Client in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CBNU Wireless Client, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CBNU Wireless Client.
8. After uninstalling CBNU Wireless Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CBNU Wireless Client that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CBNU Wireless Client using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CBNU Wireless Client by aircuve from your computer, nor are we saying that CBNU Wireless Client by aircuve is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CBNU Wireless Client in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-12 18:07:58.063