You can find on this page details on how to uninstall CBFG 1.43 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall CBFG 1.43 from your PCCodehead
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Codehead. Click on http://www.codehead.co.uk/cbfg
to get more facts about CBFG 1.43 on Codehead's website. Usually the CBFG 1.43 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Codehead's Bitmap Font Generator directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling CBFG 1.43 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Codehead's Bitmap Font Generator\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 415.50 KB (425472 bytes) on disk and is named CBFG.exe.
CBFG 1.43 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.09 MB (1139998
bytes) on disk.
- CBFG.exe (415.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (697.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.43
of CBFG 1.43.
CBFG 1.43 is a program offered by Codehead. Some users try to uninstall this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall CBFG 1.43 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete CBFG 1.43 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CBFG 1.43 or simply click the Search field and type in "CBFG 1.43". The CBFG 1.43 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CBFG 1.43 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CBFG 1.43, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CBFG 1.43:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.codehead.co.uk/cbfg
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Codehead's Bitmap Font Generator\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CBFG 1.43.
8. After uninstalling CBFG 1.43, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CBFG 1.43 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CBFG 1.43 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CBFG 1.43 by Codehead from your PC, nor are we saying that CBFG 1.43 by Codehead is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CBFG 1.43 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-19 14:57:52.317