CAV User version 1.0.5
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove CAV User version 1.0.5 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall CAV User version 1.0.5 from your PCIVèS
. More information on IVèS can be found here
. More information about the software CAV User version 1.0.5 can be found at http://user.canvrs.com/
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CAV User directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling CAV User version 1.0.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\CAV User\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled unins000.exe and occupies 1.26 MB (1326289 bytes).
The executable files below are part of CAV User version 1.0.5. They take about 1.26 MB (1326289
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.5
of CAV User version 1.0.5.
CAV User version 1.0.5 is a program marketed by IVèS. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall CAV User version 1.0.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete CAV User version 1.0.5 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CAV User version 1.0.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "CAV User version 1.0.5". If it is installed on your PC the CAV User version 1.0.5 program will be found very quickly. When you select CAV User version 1.0.5 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CAV User version 1.0.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CAV User version 1.0.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://user.canvrs.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CAV User\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CAV User version 1.0.5.
8. After removing CAV User version 1.0.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CAV User version 1.0.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CAV User version 1.0.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove CAV User version 1.0.5 by IVèS from your computer, we are not saying that CAV User version 1.0.5 by IVèS is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CAV User version 1.0.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-15 07:25:38.780