CARS7 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall CARS7 from your PCYP Telemetrie
. Further information on YP Telemetrie can be found here
. More data about the program CARS7 can be seen at http://www.yp-telemetrie.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CARS directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall CARS7 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\CARS\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. CarsNet7.3.352.exe is the CARS7's main executable file and it occupies circa 8.40 MB (8805376 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside CARS7. They occupy about 19.09 MB (20013330
bytes) on disk.
- CarsNet7.3.352.exe (8.40 MB)
- CarsNet7.3.355.exe (10.01 MB)
- unins000.exe (699.77 KB)
The current page applies to CARS7 version 7
CARS7 is a program by the software company YP Telemetrie. Frequently, users want to remove it. This is hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to remove CARS7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall CARS7 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CARS7 or simply activate the Search field and type in "CARS7". If it is installed on your PC the CARS7 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CARS7 in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CARS7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CARS7:
- The publisher is: http://www.yp-telemetrie.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\CARS\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CARS7.
8. After uninstalling CARS7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CARS7 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CARS7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CARS7 by YP Telemetrie from your computer, nor are we saying that CARS7 by YP Telemetrie is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CARS7 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 13:40:59.813