You can find below detailed information on how to remove CANTest 2.68 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall CANTest 2.68 from your computerZHIYUAN ELECTRONICS, Inc.
. More information about ZHIYUAN ELECTRONICS, Inc. can be found here
. More info about the application CANTest 2.68 can be found at http://www.embedcontrol.com
. CANTest 2.68 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CANTest directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can remove CANTest 2.68 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\CANTest\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. CANTest 2.68's primary file takes around 596.00 KB (610304 bytes) and its name is cantest.exe.
CANTest 2.68 contains of the executables below. They take 7.86 MB (8242938
bytes) on disk.
- cantest.exe (596.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (57.82 KB)
- vcredist_2008_x86.exe (3.94 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.61 MB)
- update.EXE (690.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.68
of CANTest 2.68.
CANTest 2.68 is an application by ZHIYUAN ELECTRONICS, Inc.. Sometimes, users try to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to erase CANTest 2.68 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CANTest 2.68 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CANTest 2.68 or simply click the Search feature and type in "CANTest 2.68". If it is installed on your PC the CANTest 2.68 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CANTest 2.68 in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CANTest 2.68, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CANTest 2.68:
- The publisher is: http://www.embedcontrol.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CANTest\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CANTest 2.68.
8. After removing CANTest 2.68, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CANTest 2.68 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CANTest 2.68 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CANTest 2.68 by ZHIYUAN ELECTRONICS, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CANTest 2.68 by ZHIYUAN ELECTRONICS, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CANTest 2.68 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-29 07:19:55.983