This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall CAN-REport 4.0.3 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall CAN-REport 4.0.3 from your computerport GmbH
. More information about port GmbH can be seen here
. More details about the application CAN-REport 4.0.3 can be found at http://www.port.de
. Usually the CAN-REport 4.0.3 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\port\CAN-REport directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall CAN-REport 4.0.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\port\CAN-REport\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. canreport.exe is the CAN-REport 4.0.3's primary executable file and it takes approximately 4.99 MB (5232379 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in CAN-REport 4.0.3. They take 5.75 MB (6027861
bytes) on disk.
- canreport.exe (4.99 MB)
- horch_cpcw_mc.exe (97.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.0.3
of CAN-REport 4.0.3.
CAN-REport 4.0.3 is a program marketed by the software company port GmbH. Some users decide to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove CAN-REport 4.0.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase CAN-REport 4.0.3 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CAN-REport 4.0.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "CAN-REport 4.0.3". The CAN-REport 4.0.3 application will be found very quickly. After you select CAN-REport 4.0.3 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CAN-REport 4.0.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CAN-REport 4.0.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.port.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\port\CAN-REport\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CAN-REport 4.0.3.
8. After removing CAN-REport 4.0.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CAN-REport 4.0.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CAN-REport 4.0.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CAN-REport 4.0.3 by port GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that CAN-REport 4.0.3 by port GmbH is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CAN-REport 4.0.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 07:06:08.903