CAMEO Version 3.1
This page contains complete information on how to remove CAMEO Version 3.1 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall CAMEO Version 3.1 from your systemNOAA,EPA
. Go over here
for more information on NOAA,EPA. More information about the app CAMEO Version 3.1 can be found at http://www2.epa.gov/cameo/downloading-installing-and-running-cameofm
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CAMEO folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing CAMEO Version 3.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\CAMEO\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. CAMEOfm.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 8.86 MB (9291536 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of CAMEO Version 3.1. They take an average of 9.55 MB (10009916
bytes) on disk.
- CAMEOfm.exe (8.86 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.54 KB)
This info is about CAMEO Version 3.1 version 3.1
CAMEO Version 3.1 is an application by the software company NOAA,EPA. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall CAMEO Version 3.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove CAMEO Version 3.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CAMEO Version 3.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CAMEO Version 3.1". The CAMEO Version 3.1 application will be found automatically. After you select CAMEO Version 3.1 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CAMEO Version 3.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CAMEO Version 3.1:
- The publisher is: http://www2.epa.gov/cameo/downloading-installing-and-running-cameofm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CAMEO\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CAMEO Version 3.1.
8. After uninstalling CAMEO Version 3.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CAMEO Version 3.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CAMEO Version 3.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CAMEO Version 3.1 by NOAA,EPA from your computer, we are not saying that CAMEO Version 3.1 by NOAA,EPA is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CAMEO Version 3.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-23 19:41:15.737