CAMEO Version 2.4
CAMEO Version 2.4 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall CAMEO Version 2.4 from your PCNOAA,EPA
. You can read more on NOAA,EPA or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.epa.gov/emergencies/content/cameo
if you want to read more on CAMEO Version 2.4 on NOAA,EPA's web page. CAMEO Version 2.4 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\CAMEO directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for CAMEO Version 2.4 is C:\Program Files\CAMEO\unins000.exe. CAMEOfm.exe is the CAMEO Version 2.4's primary executable file and it occupies about 9.34 MB (9796376 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in CAMEO Version 2.4. They take 10.03 MB (10513541
bytes) on disk.
- CAMEOfm.exe (9.34 MB)
- unins000.exe (700.36 KB)
This page is about CAMEO Version 2.4 version 2.4
CAMEO Version 2.4 is a program offered by the software company NOAA,EPA. Some people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove CAMEO Version 2.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove CAMEO Version 2.4 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CAMEO Version 2.4 or simply click the Search field and type in "CAMEO Version 2.4". If it is installed on your PC the CAMEO Version 2.4 application will be found very quickly. After you select CAMEO Version 2.4 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CAMEO Version 2.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CAMEO Version 2.4:
- The software company is: http://www.epa.gov/emergencies/content/cameo
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CAMEO\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CAMEO Version 2.4.
8. After uninstalling CAMEO Version 2.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CAMEO Version 2.4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CAMEO Version 2.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CAMEO Version 2.4 by NOAA,EPA from your PC, we are not saying that CAMEO Version 2.4 by NOAA,EPA is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CAMEO Version 2.4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-17 05:22:34.467