You can find below detailed information on how to remove CAM350 9.1 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall CAM350 9.1 from your systemDownStream Technologies
. More information about DownStream Technologies can be found here
. You can get more details related to CAM350 9.1 at http://www.downstreamtech.com
. CAM350 9.1 is frequently installed in the C:\Programmi\DownStream Technologies\CAM350 9.1 directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to uninstall CAM350 9.1. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.04 MB (3190784 bytes) on disk and is labeled camnt95.exe.
CAM350 9.1 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 6.49 MB (6802493
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- cam350if.exe (1.64 MB)
- camnt95.exe (3.04 MB)
- gzip.exe (80.00 KB)
- lmtools.exe (996.00 KB)
- mrcagent.exe (264.00 KB)
- quoteagent.exe (136.00 KB)
- tar.exe (163.00 KB)
- unzip.exe (108.00 KB)
- zip.exe (96.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.0
of CAM350 9.1.
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall CAM350 9.1.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by CAM350 9.1 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\DownStream Technologies\CAM350
- C:\Program Files\DownStream Technologies\CAM350 9.1
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\CAM350 9.1.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\DownStream Technologies\CAM350\CAM350 9.1.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\DownStream Technologies\CAM350\CAM350 Help.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\DownStream Technologies\CAM350\ReadME.lnk
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CAM350 Art File\shell\open\command\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CAM350 Drl File\shell\open\command\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CAM350 File\shell\open\command\
CAM350 9.1 is an application marketed by the software company DownStream Technologies. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to erase CAM350 9.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete CAM350 9.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CAM350 9.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CAM350 9.1". If it exists on your system the CAM350 9.1 app will be found automatically. After you select CAM350 9.1 in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CAM350 9.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CAM350 9.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.downstreamtech.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CAM350 9.1.
8. After removing CAM350 9.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CAM350 9.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CAM350 9.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CAM350 9.1 by DownStream Technologies from your PC, we are not saying that CAM350 9.1 by DownStream Technologies is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CAM350 9.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-30 19:14:26.993