You can find on this page details on how to remove CALicense for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall CALicense from your PCNome de sua empresa:
. You can find out more on Nome de sua empresa: or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.ca.com
if you want to read more on CALicense on Nome de sua empresa:'s page. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Programas\CA\SharedComponents\CA_LIC directory (same installation drive as Windows). CALicense's main file takes around 32.00 KB (32768 bytes) and its name is CALicnse.exe.
The executable files below are part of CALicense. They take an average of 1,008.00 KB (1032192
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CALicnse.exe (32.00 KB)
- CAminfo.exe (132.00 KB)
- CAregit.exe (32.00 KB)
- ErrBox.exe (136.00 KB)
- lic98log.exe (56.00 KB)
- lic98rmt.exe (124.00 KB)
- lic98rmtd.exe (152.00 KB)
- lic98version.exe (48.00 KB)
- LicDebug.exe (36.00 KB)
- LicRCmd.exe (60.00 KB)
- LogWat95.exe (44.00 KB)
- LogWatNT.exe (52.00 KB)
- mergecalic.exe (44.00 KB)
- mergeolf.exe (60.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.62.0
CALicense is an application offered by Nome de sua empresa:. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall CALicense is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove CALicense with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CALicense or simply click the Search feature and type in "CALicense". The CALicense program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CALicense in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CALicense, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CALicense.
8. After removing CALicense, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CALicense which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CALicense using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CALicense by Nome de sua empresa: from your computer, we are not saying that CALicense by Nome de sua empresa: is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CALicense in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 00:40:29.340