CADS Application Support
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall CADS Application Support for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall CADS Application Support from your systemComputer And Design Services Ltd
. You can find out more on Computer And Design Services Ltd or check for application updates here
. More information about the software CADS Application Support can be seen at http://go.cadsglobal.com/Redirect.aspx?page=TechnicalSupport
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\CADS Shared\AppSupp folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall CADS Application Support by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\CADSSH~1\AppSupp\UNINST~1.EXE C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\CADSSH~1\AppSupp\INSTALL.LOG. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Uninstall CADS Application Support.EXE is the CADS Application Support's main executable file and it takes around 149.50 KB (153088 bytes) on disk.
CADS Application Support is composed of the following executables which take 7.86 MB (8245008
bytes) on disk:
- SplashPanel.exe (7.46 MB)
- Uninstall CADS Application Support.EXE (149.50 KB)
- NTRsupport-Vista.exe (267.10 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.93.552.0
of CADS Application Support. You can find here a few links to other CADS Application Support releases:
...click to view all...
CADS Application Support is a program released by the software company Computer And Design Services Ltd. Some users decide to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase CADS Application Support is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove CADS Application Support from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CADS Application Support or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CADS Application Support". If it is installed on your PC the CADS Application Support program will be found automatically. After you click CADS Application Support in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CADS Application Support, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CADS Application Support:
- The web site of the application is: http://go.cadsglobal.com/Redirect.aspx?page=TechnicalSupport
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\CADSSH~1\AppSupp\UNINST~1.EXE C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\CADSSH~1\AppSupp\INSTALL.LOG
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CADS Application Support.
8. After uninstalling CADS Application Support, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CADS Application Support that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CADS Application Support using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CADS Application Support by Computer And Design Services Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that CADS Application Support by Computer And Design Services Ltd is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CADS Application Support in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-24 06:57:19.463