This web page contains thorough information on how to remove CADConverter for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall CADConverter from your systemActivePDF, Inc.
. Open here
for more info on ActivePDF, Inc.. More details about the app CADConverter can be seen at http://www.activepdf.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\ActivePDF\CADConverter directory (same installation drive as Windows). CADConverter's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\ActivePDF\CADConverter\Uninstall\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.28 MB (1346560 bytes) on disk and is called uninstall.exe.
CADConverter contains of the executables below. They take 1.39 MB (1460736
bytes) on disk.
- DCUninstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
- WordPerfectCheck.exe (23.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.2.0.17047
CADConverter is a program by the software company ActivePDF, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove CADConverter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall CADConverter from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CADConverter or simply click the Search feature and type in "CADConverter". The CADConverter program will be found automatically. When you select CADConverter in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CADConverter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CADConverter:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.activepdf.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ActivePDF\CADConverter\Uninstall\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CADConverter.
8. After uninstalling CADConverter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CADConverter which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CADConverter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CADConverter by ActivePDF, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CADConverter by ActivePDF, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CADConverter in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 13:35:17.703