CAD .NET 10
CAD .NET 10 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall CAD .NET 10 from your computerCADSoftTools - Soft Gold Ltd.
. Take a look here
for more information on CADSoftTools - Soft Gold Ltd.. Please open http://www.cadsofttools.com
if you want to read more on CAD .NET 10 on CADSoftTools - Soft Gold Ltd.'s web page. Usually the CAD .NET 10 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CADSoftTools\CAD .NET 10 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing CAD .NET 10 is C:\Program Files (x86)\CADSoftTools\CAD .NET 10\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. CAD .NET 10's primary file takes about 291.82 KB (298824 bytes) and is called HelixoftHelpReg.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in CAD .NET 10. They take 1.72 MB (1798499
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- HelixoftHelpReg.exe (291.82 KB)
- HelpLibManager.exe (13.07 KB)
This data is about CAD .NET 10 version 10.1
only. For other CAD .NET 10 versions please click below:
CAD .NET 10 is a program marketed by the software company CADSoftTools - Soft Gold Ltd.. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase CAD .NET 10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete CAD .NET 10 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CAD .NET 10 or simply activate the Search field and type in "CAD .NET 10". If it is installed on your PC the CAD .NET 10 program will be found automatically. When you select CAD .NET 10 in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CAD .NET 10, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CAD .NET 10:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cadsofttools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CADSoftTools\CAD .NET 10\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CAD .NET 10.
8. After uninstalling CAD .NET 10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CAD .NET 10 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CAD .NET 10 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CAD .NET 10 by CADSoftTools - Soft Gold Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that CAD .NET 10 by CADSoftTools - Soft Gold Ltd. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CAD .NET 10 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-19 20:32:23.103