CAD Assistant 1.2.1
CAD Assistant 1.2.1 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall CAD Assistant 1.2.1 from your PCOPEN CASCADE S.A.S.
. Open here
for more info on OPEN CASCADE S.A.S.. More details about the software CAD Assistant 1.2.1 can be seen at http://www.opencascade.com/
. CAD Assistant 1.2.1 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\CAD Assistant folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can uninstall CAD Assistant 1.2.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\CAD Assistant\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. CAD Assistant 1.2.1's main file takes about 16.42 MB (17222816 bytes) and its name is CADAssistant.exe.
CAD Assistant 1.2.1 contains of the executables below. They occupy 17.67 MB (18525152
bytes) on disk.
- CADAssistant.exe (16.42 MB)
- CADAssistantUpdater.exe (70.16 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
The current web page applies to CAD Assistant 1.2.1 version 1.2.1
CAD Assistant 1.2.1 is a program offered by OPEN CASCADE S.A.S.. Frequently, users want to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to erase CAD Assistant 1.2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove CAD Assistant 1.2.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CAD Assistant 1.2.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "CAD Assistant 1.2.1". The CAD Assistant 1.2.1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CAD Assistant 1.2.1 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CAD Assistant 1.2.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CAD Assistant 1.2.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.opencascade.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CAD Assistant\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CAD Assistant 1.2.1.
8. After removing CAD Assistant 1.2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CAD Assistant 1.2.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CAD Assistant 1.2.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CAD Assistant 1.2.1 by OPEN CASCADE S.A.S. from your PC, we are not saying that CAD Assistant 1.2.1 by OPEN CASCADE S.A.S. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CAD Assistant 1.2.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-23 14:16:56.943