CA-DVR-CS10 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall CA-DVR-CS10 from your computersz
. More data about sz can be read here
. Usually the CA-DVR-CS10 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CA-DVR-CS10 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling CA-DVR-CS10 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\CA-DVR-CS10\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. CA-DVR-CS10.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 403.50 KB (413184 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside CA-DVR-CS10. They take about 6.94 MB (7281949
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CA-DVR-CS10.exe (403.50 KB)
- Defend.Exe (303.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (723.78 KB)
- DvrSetup.exe (1.49 MB)
- NetDvr83Config.exe (1.65 MB)
- NetDvr85Config.exe (1.65 MB)
- Pack.exe (24.00 KB)
- MiniPlayer.exe (744.50 KB)
The current page applies to CA-DVR-CS10 version 10
CA-DVR-CS10 is an application offered by the software company sz. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to uninstall CA-DVR-CS10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove CA-DVR-CS10 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CA-DVR-CS10 or simply activate the Search field and type in "CA-DVR-CS10". If it is installed on your PC the CA-DVR-CS10 application will be found very quickly. When you select CA-DVR-CS10 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CA-DVR-CS10, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CA-DVR-CS10.
8. After uninstalling CA-DVR-CS10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CA-DVR-CS10 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CA-DVR-CS10 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CA-DVR-CS10 by sz from your computer, we are not saying that CA-DVR-CS10 by sz is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CA-DVR-CS10 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-10 08:02:03.353