CA_Client_Automation_r12_5_SP1C1 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall CA_Client_Automation_r12_5_SP1C1 from your computerCA, Inc.
. Open here
for more information on CA, Inc.. Please follow http://www.ca.com
if you want to read more on CA_Client_Automation_r12_5_SP1C1 on CA, Inc.'s web page. CA_Client_Automation_r12_5_SP1C1 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CA\DSM directory, subject to the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\CA\SharedComponents\installer\bin\lsm_starter.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall CA_Client_Automation_r12_5_SP1C1. CA_Client_Automation_r12_5_SP1C1's primary file takes around 44.10 KB (45161 bytes) and its name is java.exe.
The executables below are part of CA_Client_Automation_r12_5_SP1C1. They occupy an average of 1.86 MB (1953410
bytes) on disk.
- lsm.exe (1.61 MB)
- lsm_starter.exe (212.00 KB)
- vtinstalldialog.exe (25 B)
- java.exe (44.10 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 12.5.1110.142
CA_Client_Automation_r12_5_SP1C1 is a program offered by CA, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall CA_Client_Automation_r12_5_SP1C1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CA_Client_Automation_r12_5_SP1C1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CA_Client_Automation_r12_5_SP1C1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "CA_Client_Automation_r12_5_SP1C1". If it exists on your system the CA_Client_Automation_r12_5_SP1C1 application will be found very quickly. After you select CA_Client_Automation_r12_5_SP1C1 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CA_Client_Automation_r12_5_SP1C1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CA_Client_Automation_r12_5_SP1C1:
- The publisher is: http://www.ca.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CA\SharedComponents\installer\bin\lsm_starter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CA_Client_Automation_r12_5_SP1C1.
8. After removing CA_Client_Automation_r12_5_SP1C1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CA_Client_Automation_r12_5_SP1C1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CA_Client_Automation_r12_5_SP1C1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CA_Client_Automation_r12_5_SP1C1 by CA, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CA_Client_Automation_r12_5_SP1C1 by CA, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CA_Client_Automation_r12_5_SP1C1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 12:10:37.150