This page contains detailed information on how to remove C2006 18.104.22.168-01 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall C2006 22.214.171.124-01 from your computerHT ITALIA s.r.l.
. More information about HT ITALIA s.r.l. can be seen here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\C2006 folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing C2006 126.96.36.199-01 is C:\Program Files (x86)\C2006\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 669.59 KB (685657 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with C2006 188.8.131.52-01. They take about 2.61 MB (2738705
bytes) on disk.
- FTDI.exe (1.96 MB)
- unins000.exe (669.59 KB)
The current web page applies to C2006 184.108.40.206-01 version 20061.0.0.001
C2006 220.127.116.11-01 is an application offered by HT ITALIA s.r.l.. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best EASY way to uninstall C2006 18.104.22.168-01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase C2006 22.214.171.124-01 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find C2006 126.96.36.199-01 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "C2006 188.8.131.52-01". If it is installed on your PC the C2006 184.108.40.206-01 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select C2006 220.127.116.11-01 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about C2006 18.104.22.168-01, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall C2006 22.214.171.124-01.
8. After uninstalling C2006 126.96.36.199-01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong C2006 188.8.131.52-01 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing C2006 184.108.40.206-01 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove C2006 220.127.116.11-01 by HT ITALIA s.r.l. from your computer, nor are we saying that C2006 18.104.22.168-01 by HT ITALIA s.r.l. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove C2006 22.214.171.124-01 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-06-10 21:03:01.620