C177 FSX/P3D is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall C177 FSX/P3D from your systemAlabeo
. Additional info about Alabeo can be read here
. You can get more details about C177 FSX/P3D at http://www.alabeo.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Alabeo Installer directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling C177 FSX/P3D is C:\Program Files (x86)\Alabeo Installer\Uninstall_ALC177X.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 10.59 MB (11107082 bytes) on disk and is called ALA530C177.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in C177 FSX/P3D. They occupy 21.69 MB (22742334
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall_ALC177X.exe (366.26 KB)
- ALA530C177.exe (10.59 MB)
- RXP530C177.exe (10.74 MB)
The current page applies to C177 FSX/P3D version 1773
Some files, folders and registry data can not be removed when you want to remove C177 FSX/P3D from your computer.Folders that were left behind:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX\simobjects\airplanes\Alabeo C177_Cardinal_II
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\C177 FSX/P3D
C177 FSX/P3D is an application released by the software company Alabeo. Some people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove C177 FSX/P3D is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete C177 FSX/P3D using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find C177 FSX/P3D or simply click the Search field and type in "C177 FSX/P3D". If it is installed on your PC the C177 FSX/P3D application will be found very quickly. After you select C177 FSX/P3D in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about C177 FSX/P3D, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for C177 FSX/P3D:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.alabeo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Alabeo Installer\Uninstall_ALC177X.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove C177 FSX/P3D.
8. After uninstalling C177 FSX/P3D, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong C177 FSX/P3D which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing C177 FSX/P3D with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall C177 FSX/P3D by Alabeo from your computer, we are not saying that C177 FSX/P3D by Alabeo is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall C177 FSX/P3D in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 19:53:17.843