C++ to VB Converter
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall C++ to VB Converter for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall C++ to VB Converter from your computerTangible Software Solutions
. More information about Tangible Software Solutions can be seen here
. You can get more details on C++ to VB Converter at http://www.tangiblesoftwaresolutions.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Tangible Software Solutions\CPlusPlus to VB Converter folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for C++ to VB Converter is C:\Program Files\Tangible Software Solutions\CPlusPlus to VB Converter\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.09 MB (1142096 bytes) on disk and is labeled C++ to VB Converter.exe.
The following executables are installed together with C++ to VB Converter. They occupy about 1.77 MB (1860414
bytes) on disk.
- C++ to VB Converter.exe (1.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.48 KB)
C++ to VB Converter is a program offered by the software company Tangible Software Solutions. Some computer users decide to erase this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to erase C++ to VB Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove C++ to VB Converter from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate C++ to VB Converter or simply activate the Search field and type in "C++ to VB Converter". If it exists on your system the C++ to VB Converter application will be found automatically. When you click C++ to VB Converter in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding C++ to VB Converter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for C++ to VB Converter:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.tangiblesoftwaresolutions.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Tangible Software Solutions\CPlusPlus to VB Converter\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove C++ to VB Converter.
8. After uninstalling C++ to VB Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of C++ to VB Converter which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing C++ to VB Converter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove C++ to VB Converter by Tangible Software Solutions from your PC, nor are we saying that C++ to VB Converter by Tangible Software Solutions is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove C++ to VB Converter supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-04-24 07:25:43.663