This web page is about Cốc Cốc for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Cốc Cốc from your PCThe Cốc Cốc Authors
. Further information on The Cốc Cốc Authors can be found here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CocCoc\Browser\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CocCoc\Browser\Application\81.0.4044.144\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Cốc Cốc. Cốc Cốc's primary file takes around 1.85 MB (1936592 bytes) and is named browser.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Cốc Cốc. They occupy about 9.51 MB (9967328
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- browser.exe (1.85 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (564.70 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (929.20 KB)
- nacl64.exe (3.22 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (707.20 KB)
- setup.exe (2.28 MB)
The current page applies to Cốc Cốc version 81.0.4044.144
only. For more Cốc Cốc versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Cốc Cốc is a program marketed by The Cốc Cốc Authors. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Cốc Cốc is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Cốc Cốc from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Cốc Cốc or simply click the Search field and type in "Cốc Cốc". If it is installed on your PC the Cốc Cốc program will be found very quickly. When you click Cốc Cốc in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Cốc Cốc, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Cốc Cốc.
8. After removing Cốc Cốc, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Cốc Cốc which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cốc Cốc using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Cốc Cốc by The Cốc Cốc Authors from your PC, we are not saying that Cốc Cốc by The Cốc Cốc Authors is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Cốc Cốc in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-12 05:57:43.793