Cốc Cốc is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Cốc Cốc from your PCAuteurs de Cốc Cốc
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Auteurs de Cốc Cốc. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CocCoc\Browser\Application folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. Cốc Cốc's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CocCoc\Browser\Application\77.0.3865.138\Installer\setup.exe. The program's main executable file is named browser.exe and it has a size of 1.51 MB (1584352 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Cốc Cốc. They occupy about 8.12 MB (8511072
bytes) on disk.
- browser.exe (1.51 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (600.72 KB)
- nacl64.exe (3.31 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (737.72 KB)
- setup.exe (1.99 MB)
This data is about Cốc Cốc version 77.0.3865.138
alone. Click on the links below for other Cốc Cốc versions:
...click to view all...
Cốc Cốc is a program offered by Auteurs de Cốc Cốc. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Cốc Cốc is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Cốc Cốc with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Cốc Cốc or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cốc Cốc". The Cốc Cốc application will be found automatically. After you click Cốc Cốc in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Cốc Cốc, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Cốc Cốc.
8. After removing Cốc Cốc, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cốc Cốc that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cốc Cốc with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Cốc Cốc by Auteurs de Cốc Cốc from your computer, we are not saying that Cốc Cốc by Auteurs de Cốc Cốc is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cốc Cốc supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-06 15:49:09.407