C-Space - Container Homes
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall C-Space - Container Homes for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall C-Space - Container Homes from your computerC-Space - Container Homes
. More information on C-Space - Container Homes can be seen here
. Usually the C-Space - Container Homes application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing C-Space - Container Homes is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. msedge.exe is the C-Space - Container Homes's main executable file and it occupies about 2.74 MB (2873736 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of C-Space - Container Homes. They occupy about 13.40 MB (14050792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.74 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (731.38 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (770.88 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (95.38 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.44 MB)
- identity_helper.exe (768.88 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (944.90 KB)
- setup.exe (3.25 MB)
The current page applies to C-Space - Container Homes version 1.0
C-Space - Container Homes is an application by C-Space - Container Homes. Some users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to remove C-Space - Container Homes is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase C-Space - Container Homes from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find C-Space - Container Homes or simply click the Search field and type in "C-Space - Container Homes". The C-Space - Container Homes application will be found very quickly. After you select C-Space - Container Homes in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about C-Space - Container Homes, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall C-Space - Container Homes.
8. After uninstalling C-Space - Container Homes, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of C-Space - Container Homes which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling C-Space - Container Homes using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall C-Space - Container Homes by C-Space - Container Homes from your computer, nor are we saying that C-Space - Container Homes by C-Space - Container Homes is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall C-Space - Container Homes supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 06:41:02.590