C-Organizer Pro v7.5
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall C-Organizer Pro v7.5 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall C-Organizer Pro v7.5 from your PCCSoftLab
. Go over here
where you can find out more on CSoftLab. More information about C-Organizer Pro v7.5 can be found at http://www.csoftlab.com
. Usually the C-Organizer Pro v7.5 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\C-Organizer Pro directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove C-Organizer Pro v7.5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\C-Organizer Pro\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. C-OrganizerPro.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 46.23 MB (48476624 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in C-Organizer Pro v7.5. They occupy 47.38 MB (49686277
bytes) on disk.
- C-OrganizerPro.exe (46.23 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
This info is about C-Organizer Pro v7.5 version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find here a few links to other C-Organizer Pro v7.5 releases:
C-Organizer Pro v7.5 is a program offered by the software company CSoftLab. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to uninstall C-Organizer Pro v7.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase C-Organizer Pro v7.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find C-Organizer Pro v7.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "C-Organizer Pro v7.5". If it exists on your system the C-Organizer Pro v7.5 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click C-Organizer Pro v7.5 in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding C-Organizer Pro v7.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for C-Organizer Pro v7.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.csoftlab.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\C-Organizer Pro\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove C-Organizer Pro v7.5.
8. After removing C-Organizer Pro v7.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of C-Organizer Pro v7.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling C-Organizer Pro v7.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove C-Organizer Pro v7.5 by CSoftLab from your PC, nor are we saying that C-Organizer Pro v7.5 by CSoftLab is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove C-Organizer Pro v7.5 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 17:42:55.970