C++ Code Library 126.96.36.199
This page contains complete information on how to remove C++ Code Library 188.8.131.52 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall C++ Code Library 184.108.40.206 from your computerOverZone Software
. More information on OverZone Software can be found here
. You can get more details about C++ Code Library 220.127.116.11 at http://www.highdots.com/source-code-library/
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\C++ Code Library folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can remove C++ Code Library 18.104.22.168 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\C++ Code Library\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. cpp_library.exe is the C++ Code Library 22.214.171.124's primary executable file and it takes close to 4.73 MB (4960576 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of C++ Code Library 126.96.36.199. They take about 5.42 MB (5683136
bytes) on disk.
- cpp_library.exe (4.73 MB)
- unins000.exe (672.81 KB)
- nocr.exe (32.81 KB)
The current web page applies to C++ Code Library 188.8.131.52 version 184.108.40.206
C++ Code Library 220.127.116.11 is a program offered by OverZone Software. Some users want to remove this program. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to remove C++ Code Library 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete C++ Code Library 22.214.171.124 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find C++ Code Library 126.96.36.199 or simply click the Search field and type in "C++ Code Library 188.8.131.52". The C++ Code Library 184.108.40.206 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select C++ Code Library 220.127.116.11 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about C++ Code Library 18.104.22.168, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for C++ Code Library 22.214.171.124:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.highdots.com/source-code-library/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\C++ Code Library\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall C++ Code Library 126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling C++ Code Library 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong C++ Code Library 184.108.40.206 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling C++ Code Library 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove C++ Code Library 18.104.22.168 by OverZone Software from your PC, we are not saying that C++ Code Library 22.214.171.124 by OverZone Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove C++ Code Library 126.96.36.199 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-07 14:59:09.497