Bytescan is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Bytescan from your PCDearBytes
. Check out here
for more details on DearBytes. Click on http://www.dearbytes.com
to get more info about Bytescan on DearBytes's website. Bytescan is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Bytescan folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can remove Bytescan by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Bytescan\Bytescan.exe" /uninstall. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Bytescan's main file takes about 9.12 MB (9567536 bytes) and is called Bytescan.exe.
Bytescan installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.12 MB (9567536
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Bytescan version 18.104.22.168
Bytescan is a program marketed by DearBytes. Some computer users choose to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to remove Bytescan is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Bytescan from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Bytescan or simply click the Search field and type in "Bytescan". The Bytescan app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Bytescan in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Bytescan, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Bytescan:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.dearbytes.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Bytescan\Bytescan.exe" /uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Bytescan.
8. After removing Bytescan, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Bytescan which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Bytescan using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Bytescan by DearBytes from your PC, nor are we saying that Bytescan by DearBytes is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Bytescan supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-28 22:18:42.487