Bvckup 2 / Release 80.6.1
Bvckup 2 / Release 80.6.1 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Bvckup 2 / Release 80.6.1 from your computerIO Bureau SA
. Open here
for more information on IO Bureau SA. Usually the Bvckup 2 / Release 80.6.1 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Bvckup 2 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Bvckup 2 / Release 80.6.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Bvckup 2\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. bvckup2.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.13 MB (1186408 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Bvckup 2 / Release 80.6.1. They occupy about 1.32 MB (1379024
bytes) on disk.
- bvckup2.exe (1.13 MB)
- uninstall.exe (188.10 KB)
The current page applies to Bvckup 2 / Release 80.6.1 version 80.6.1
Bvckup 2 / Release 80.6.1 is an application marketed by IO Bureau SA. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Bvckup 2 / Release 80.6.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Bvckup 2 / Release 80.6.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Bvckup 2 / Release 80.6.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Bvckup 2 / Release 80.6.1". If it exists on your system the Bvckup 2 / Release 80.6.1 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Bvckup 2 / Release 80.6.1 in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Bvckup 2 / Release 80.6.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Bvckup 2 / Release 80.6.1.
8. After removing Bvckup 2 / Release 80.6.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Bvckup 2 / Release 80.6.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Bvckup 2 / Release 80.6.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Bvckup 2 / Release 80.6.1 by IO Bureau SA from your PC, nor are we saying that Bvckup 2 / Release 80.6.1 by IO Bureau SA is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Bvckup 2 / Release 80.6.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-05 11:49:55.503