Bvckup 2 / Release 76.14
Bvckup 2 / Release 76.14 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Bvckup 2 / Release 76.14 from your computerPipemetrics SA
. Check out here
where you can read more on Pipemetrics SA. Bvckup 2 / Release 76.14 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Bvckup 2 folder, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing Bvckup 2 / Release 76.14 is C:\Program Files\Bvckup 2\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. bvckup2.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 862.16 KB (882848 bytes) on disk.
Bvckup 2 / Release 76.14 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.10 MB (1154368
bytes) on disk.
- bvckup2.exe (862.16 KB)
- uninstall.exe (265.16 KB)
This web page is about Bvckup 2 / Release 76.14 version 76.14.0
Bvckup 2 / Release 76.14 is a program offered by the software company Pipemetrics SA. Frequently, people want to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to erase Bvckup 2 / Release 76.14 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Bvckup 2 / Release 76.14 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Bvckup 2 / Release 76.14 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Bvckup 2 / Release 76.14". If it exists on your system the Bvckup 2 / Release 76.14 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Bvckup 2 / Release 76.14 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Bvckup 2 / Release 76.14, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Bvckup 2 / Release 76.14.
8. After uninstalling Bvckup 2 / Release 76.14, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Bvckup 2 / Release 76.14 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Bvckup 2 / Release 76.14 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Bvckup 2 / Release 76.14 by Pipemetrics SA from your PC, nor are we saying that Bvckup 2 / Release 76.14 by Pipemetrics SA is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Bvckup 2 / Release 76.14 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-12 16:49:55.227