This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall BuzzSize for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall BuzzSize from your PCBuzz Tools, Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on Buzz Tools, Inc.. Further information about BuzzSize can be found at www.buzztools.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Buzz Tools\BuzzSize directory (same installation drive as Windows). BuzzSize's complete uninstall command line is C:\Windows\BuzzSize\uninstall.exe. BuzzSize.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.46 MB (2578352 bytes) on disk.
BuzzSize is comprised of the following executables which take 2.91 MB (3051336
bytes) on disk:
- bs2updater.exe (461.90 KB)
- BuzzSize.exe (2.46 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.08.172
of BuzzSize. For more BuzzSize versions please click below:
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall BuzzSize:
The files below remain on your disk by BuzzSize's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Buzz Tools\BuzzSize
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Buzz Tools\BuzzSize
Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Buzz Tools\BuzzSize\bs2updater.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Buzz Tools\BuzzSize\bs2updater.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Buzz Tools\BuzzSize\bsinfo.rtf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Buzz Tools\BuzzSize\bstips.txt
Supplementary registry values that are not cleaned:
BuzzSize is an application by Buzz Tools, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to erase BuzzSize is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall BuzzSize from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find BuzzSize or simply activate the Search field and type in "BuzzSize". The BuzzSize app will be found very quickly. When you click BuzzSize in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about BuzzSize, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BuzzSize:
- The web site of the program is: www.buzztools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\BuzzSize\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BuzzSize.
8. After uninstalling BuzzSize, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong BuzzSize that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BuzzSize using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall BuzzSize by Buzz Tools, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that BuzzSize by Buzz Tools, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BuzzSize supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 19:10:22.350