Buzz build 1499
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Buzz build 1499 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Buzz build 1499 from your computerJeskola
. Go over here
for more info on Jeskola. More information about Buzz build 1499 can be found at http://jeskola.net/
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Jeskola\Buzz folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Buzz build 1499 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Jeskola\Buzz\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 2.09 MB (2194944 bytes) on disk and is labeled buzz.exe.
Buzz build 1499 is composed of the following executables which take 2.78 MB (2915317
bytes) on disk:
- buzz.exe (2.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.49 KB)
The current page applies to Buzz build 1499 version 1499
Buzz build 1499 is an application released by the software company Jeskola. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Buzz build 1499 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Buzz build 1499 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Buzz build 1499 or simply click the Search field and type in "Buzz build 1499". The Buzz build 1499 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Buzz build 1499 in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Buzz build 1499, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Buzz build 1499:
- The web site of the program is: http://jeskola.net/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Jeskola\Buzz\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Buzz build 1499.
8. After removing Buzz build 1499, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Buzz build 1499 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Buzz build 1499 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Buzz build 1499 by Jeskola from your PC, nor are we saying that Buzz build 1499 by Jeskola is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Buzz build 1499 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 23:14:05.713