Buzz Tools Plus
Buzz Tools Plus is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Buzz Tools Plus from your computerBuzz Tools, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on Buzz Tools, Inc.. More data about the software Buzz Tools Plus can be found at www.buzztools.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Buzz Tools\Buzz Tools Plus directory (same installation drive as Windows). Buzz Tools Plus's full uninstall command line is C:\Windows\Buzz Tools Plus\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 471.84 KB (483160 bytes) on disk and is titled bt4updater.exe.
Buzz Tools Plus installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.98 MB (10460642
bytes) on disk.
- bt4update.exe (291.50 KB)
- bt4updater.exe (471.84 KB)
- Buzz-Catalog+.exe (2.51 MB)
- BuzzOpen2.exe (460.78 KB)
- bt412(149).exe (6.27 MB)
The current page applies to Buzz Tools Plus version 4.12.149
alone. Click on the links below for other Buzz Tools Plus versions:
Buzz Tools Plus is a program by the software company Buzz Tools, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to erase Buzz Tools Plus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Buzz Tools Plus from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Buzz Tools Plus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Buzz Tools Plus". If it exists on your system the Buzz Tools Plus application will be found automatically. After you select Buzz Tools Plus in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Buzz Tools Plus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Buzz Tools Plus:
- The publisher is: www.buzztools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\Buzz Tools Plus\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Buzz Tools Plus.
8. After removing Buzz Tools Plus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Buzz Tools Plus that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Buzz Tools Plus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Buzz Tools Plus by Buzz Tools, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Buzz Tools Plus by Buzz Tools, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Buzz Tools Plus in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-27 22:40:23.900