Button Manager v1.63
You can find below details on how to remove Button Manager v1.63 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Button Manager v1.63 from your systemINITIO
. More info about INITIO can be seen here
. Further information about Button Manager v1.63 can be seen at http://www.INITIO.com
. Usually the Button Manager v1.63 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\INITIO\Button Manager v1.63 folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Button Manager v1.63 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. IniBackup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 300.00 KB (307200 bytes) on disk.
Button Manager v1.63 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 492.00 KB (503808
bytes) on disk.
- IniBackup.exe (300.00 KB)
- inihid.exe (192.00 KB)
This web page is about Button Manager v1.63 version 1.63.0005
Button Manager v1.63 is a program by the software company INITIO. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Button Manager v1.63 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Button Manager v1.63 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Button Manager v1.63 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Button Manager v1.63". If it exists on your system the Button Manager v1.63 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Button Manager v1.63 in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Button Manager v1.63, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Button Manager v1.63:
- The software company is: http://www.INITIO.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Button Manager v1.63.
8. After removing Button Manager v1.63, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Button Manager v1.63 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Button Manager v1.63 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Button Manager v1.63 by INITIO from your computer, we are not saying that Button Manager v1.63 by INITIO is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Button Manager v1.63 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-08 18:06:10.360