Button Manager V2
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Button Manager V2 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Button Manager V2 from your PCAvision, Inc
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Avision, Inc. You can read more about about Button Manager V2 at http://www.avision.com
. Usually the Button Manager V2 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avision\Button Manager directory, depending on the user's option during install. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to remove Button Manager V2. Button Manager V2's primary file takes around 3.59 MB (3763200 bytes) and is called BM2_Editor.exe.
The executables below are part of Button Manager V2. They take an average of 77.24 MB (80989344
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AssistantApp.exe (35.49 KB)
- BM2Service.exe (1.60 MB)
- BM2_Editor.exe (3.59 MB)
- ControlSTI.exe (1.66 MB)
- DISTR_TST.exe (41.61 KB)
- IproPlusExe.exe (1.69 MB)
- moon.exe (1.74 MB)
- NuanceLS.exe (869.01 KB)
- NuanceLT.exe (2.13 MB)
- ocv.exe (143.50 KB)
- ProcessPI.exe (349.50 KB)
- ScannerWizardU.exe (1.11 MB)
- TB.exe (11.00 KB)
- TwainClientU.exe (159.25 KB)
- wiaset.exe (283.00 KB)
- xocr32b.exe (1.42 MB)
- BrotherOnlineExe.exe (67.50 KB)
- BrotherOnlineUI.exe (454.50 KB)
- DBoxExe.exe (72.50 KB)
- DBoxUI.exe (441.50 KB)
- minEMail.exe (1.66 MB)
- EmailDelivererExe.exe (34.00 KB)
- EmailDelivererUI.exe (368.50 KB)
- EvernoteExe.exe (68.50 KB)
- EvernoteUI.exe (404.00 KB)
- FacebookExe.exe (73.50 KB)
- FacebookUI.exe (415.00 KB)
- FtpExe.exe (37.50 KB)
- FtpUI.exe (374.00 KB)
- GoogleDocsExe.exe (68.50 KB)
- GoogleDocsUI.exe (466.00 KB)
- GoogleDriveExe.exe (75.50 KB)
- GoogleDriveUI.exe (417.00 KB)
- NetDeliverExe.exe (83.00 KB)
- NetDeliverUI.exe (99.50 KB)
- Office365Exe.exe (45.50 KB)
- Office365UI.exe (386.50 KB)
- SharePointExe.exe (128.00 KB)
- SharePointUI.exe (475.50 KB)
- SkyDriveExe.exe (72.00 KB)
- SkyDriveUI.exe (412.00 KB)
- BookDemoApp.exe (134.50 KB)
- SpeakerExe.exe (51.50 KB)
- SpeakerUI.exe (58.00 KB)
- BookDemoApp.exe (157.00 KB)
- TranslatorExe.exe (46.00 KB)
- TranslatorUI.exe (56.50 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64.exe (48.11 MB)
- vcredist2010_x86.exe (4.76 MB)
The current page applies to Button Manager V2 version 2.0.6
only. You can find below a few links to other Button Manager V2 releases:
...click to view all...
Button Manager V2 is an application marketed by the software company Avision, Inc. Some people want to uninstall this application. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Button Manager V2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Button Manager V2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Button Manager V2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Button Manager V2". If it is installed on your PC the Button Manager V2 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Button Manager V2 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Button Manager V2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Button Manager V2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.avision.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Button Manager V2.
8. After uninstalling Button Manager V2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Button Manager V2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Button Manager V2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Button Manager V2 by Avision, Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that Button Manager V2 by Avision, Inc is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Button Manager V2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-09 19:00:43.713