This page contains detailed information on how to remove Button Manager for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Button Manager from your systemHP
. More data about HP can be found here
. You can see more info related to Button Manager at HP
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Button Manager directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Button Manager is RunDll32. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Button Manager.exe is the Button Manager's primary executable file and it occupies close to 386.50 KB (395776 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Button Manager. They take 386.50 KB (395776
bytes) on disk.
- Button Manager.exe (386.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Button Manager.
Numerous files, folders and registry data can be left behind when you want to remove Button Manager from your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Button Manager when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hp\Button Manager
Usually the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hp\Button Manager\Button Manager.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Local AppWizard-Generated Applications\Button Manager
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HP\Button Manager
Button Manager is an application marketed by HP. Frequently, people decide to remove it. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Button Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Button Manager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Button Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Button Manager". The Button Manager application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Button Manager in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Button Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Button Manager:
- The web site of the application is: HP
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Button Manager.
8. After removing Button Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Button Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Button Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Button Manager by HP from your computer, we are not saying that Button Manager by HP is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Button Manager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 15:29:22.210