This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall BusinessCardsMX for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall BusinessCardsMX from your PCwww.ad4cd.com
. Further information on www.ad4cd.com can be found here
. Further information about BusinessCardsMX can be found at www.ad4cd.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\mojosoft\BusinessCardsMX folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall BusinessCardsMX by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\mojosoft\BusinessCardsMX\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 3.56 MB (3732768 bytes) on disk and is named BusinessCardsMX.exe.
BusinessCardsMX contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.98 MB (6270961
bytes) on disk.
- BusinessCardsMX.exe (3.56 MB)
- jpgicc.exe (399.21 KB)
- tificc.exe (557.21 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.49 MB)
The current web page applies to BusinessCardsMX version 4.84
BusinessCardsMX is a program offered by the software company www.ad4cd.com. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall BusinessCardsMX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove BusinessCardsMX from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate BusinessCardsMX or simply click the Search field and type in "BusinessCardsMX". If it is installed on your PC the BusinessCardsMX program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select BusinessCardsMX in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about BusinessCardsMX, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BusinessCardsMX:
- The web site of the application is: www.ad4cd.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\mojosoft\BusinessCardsMX\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BusinessCardsMX.
8. After removing BusinessCardsMX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of BusinessCardsMX that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BusinessCardsMX using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove BusinessCardsMX by www.ad4cd.com from your PC, nor are we saying that BusinessCardsMX by www.ad4cd.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove BusinessCardsMX supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-18 13:13:39.910