You can find on this page details on how to uninstall BusinessCardsMX 3.41 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall BusinessCardsMX 3.41 from your computerMOJOSOFT
. Further information on MOJOSOFT can be seen here
. You can see more info related to BusinessCardsMX 3.41 at http://www.mojosoft-software.com
. BusinessCardsMX 3.41 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\MOJOSOFT\BusinessCardsMX3 folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for BusinessCardsMX 3.41 is C:\Program Files\MOJOSOFT\BusinessCardsMX3\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled BusinessCardsMX3.exe and its approximative size is 1.45 MB (1521664 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in BusinessCardsMX 3.41. They occupy 2.11 MB (2207577
bytes) on disk.
- BusinessCardsMX3.exe (1.45 MB)
- unins000.exe (669.84 KB)
This data is about BusinessCardsMX 3.41 version 3.41
BusinessCardsMX 3.41 is an application offered by MOJOSOFT. Frequently, users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to erase BusinessCardsMX 3.41 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase BusinessCardsMX 3.41 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate BusinessCardsMX 3.41 or simply click the Search field and type in "BusinessCardsMX 3.41". If it exists on your system the BusinessCardsMX 3.41 app will be found automatically. When you select BusinessCardsMX 3.41 in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about BusinessCardsMX 3.41, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BusinessCardsMX 3.41:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mojosoft-software.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MOJOSOFT\BusinessCardsMX3\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BusinessCardsMX 3.41.
8. After removing BusinessCardsMX 3.41, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of BusinessCardsMX 3.41 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing BusinessCardsMX 3.41 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall BusinessCardsMX 3.41 by MOJOSOFT from your PC, we are not saying that BusinessCardsMX 3.41 by MOJOSOFT is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall BusinessCardsMX 3.41 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 06:37:26.137