BusinessCards MX is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall BusinessCards MX from your PCMOJOSOFT
. You can find out more on MOJOSOFT or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.mojosoft-software.com
if you want to read more on BusinessCards MX on MOJOSOFT's web page. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\mojosoft\BusinessCardsMX directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files\mojosoft\BusinessCardsMX\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall BusinessCards MX. BusinessCards MX's primary file takes around 3.57 MB (3744768 bytes) and is named BusinessCardsMX.exe.
BusinessCards MX installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.61 MB (5886744
bytes) on disk.
- BusinessCardsMX.exe (3.57 MB)
- jpgicc.exe (397.58 KB)
- tificc.exe (555.58 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
This web page is about BusinessCards MX version 4.74
only. For other BusinessCards MX versions please click below:
...click to view all...
BusinessCards MX is an application marketed by MOJOSOFT. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to uninstall BusinessCards MX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete BusinessCards MX from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate BusinessCards MX or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BusinessCards MX". If it is installed on your PC the BusinessCards MX program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click BusinessCards MX in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about BusinessCards MX, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BusinessCards MX:
- The software company is: http://www.mojosoft-software.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\mojosoft\BusinessCardsMX\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BusinessCards MX.
8. After uninstalling BusinessCards MX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong BusinessCards MX which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BusinessCards MX with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove BusinessCards MX by MOJOSOFT from your PC, nor are we saying that BusinessCards MX by MOJOSOFT is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove BusinessCards MX supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-17 09:59:25.270