BusinessCards MX is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall BusinessCards MX from your PCMOJOSOFT
. You can find out more on MOJOSOFT or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.mojosoft-software.com
if you want to read more on BusinessCards MX on MOJOSOFT's web page. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\mojosoft\BusinessCardsMX directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files\mojosoft\BusinessCardsMX\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall BusinessCards MX. BusinessCards MX's primary file takes around 3.57 MB (3744768 bytes) and is named BusinessCardsMX.exe.
BusinessCards MX installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.61 MB (5886744
bytes) on disk.
- BusinessCardsMX.exe (3.57 MB)
- jpgicc.exe (397.58 KB)
- tificc.exe (555.58 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
This web page is about BusinessCards MX version 4.74
only. For other BusinessCards MX versions please click below:
...click to view all...
BusinessCards MX is an application marketed by MOJOSOFT. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to uninstall BusinessCards MX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete BusinessCards MX from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate BusinessCards MX or simply click the Search feature and type in "BusinessCards MX". If it exists on your system the BusinessCards MX application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select BusinessCards MX in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding BusinessCards MX, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BusinessCards MX:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mojosoft-software.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\mojosoft\BusinessCardsMX\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BusinessCards MX.
8. After uninstalling BusinessCards MX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong BusinessCards MX which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BusinessCards MX with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove BusinessCards MX by MOJOSOFT from your PC, nor are we saying that BusinessCards MX by MOJOSOFT is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove BusinessCards MX supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-17 09:59:25.270