Business-in-a-Box is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Business-in-a-Box from your PCBiztree Inc.
. Further information on Biztree Inc. can be found here
. More data about the program Business-in-a-Box can be found at http://www.biztree.com
. Business-in-a-Box is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Business-in-a-Box directory, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Business-in-a-Box by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Business-in-a-Box\Installer.exe /u. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called BIB.exe and its approximative size is 15.85 MB (16616304 bytes).
Business-in-a-Box is comprised of the following executables which occupy 20.75 MB (21762640
bytes) on disk:
- BIB.exe (15.85 MB)
- BIBLauncher.exe (4.35 MB)
- Installer.exe (570.86 KB)
The current page applies to Business-in-a-Box version 6.0.5
only. You can find below a few links to other Business-in-a-Box versions:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry entries can not be removed when you want to remove Business-in-a-Box from your computer.Directories found on disk:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Business-in-a-Box:
- C:\Program Files\Business-in-a-Box
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Business-in-a-Box
Generally the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Business-in-a-Box\BIBLauncher.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Business-in-a-Box.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Business-in-a-Box\Business-in-a-Box Uninstall.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Business-in-a-Box\Business-in-a-Box.lnk
Additional registry values that are not removed:
Business-in-a-Box is a program marketed by Biztree Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Business-in-a-Box is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Business-in-a-Box with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Business-in-a-Box or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Business-in-a-Box". The Business-in-a-Box application will be found automatically. When you click Business-in-a-Box in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Business-in-a-Box, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Business-in-a-Box:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.biztree.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Business-in-a-Box\Installer.exe /u
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Business-in-a-Box.
8. After removing Business-in-a-Box, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Business-in-a-Box which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Business-in-a-Box with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Business-in-a-Box by Biztree Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Business-in-a-Box by Biztree Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Business-in-a-Box supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-25 16:07:30.017