How to uninstall Business-in-a-Box from your PC
Business-in-a-Box is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by Biztree Inc.
. Further information on Biztree Inc. can be found here
. More data about the program Business-in-a-Box can be found at http://www.biztree.com
. Business-in-a-Box is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Business-in-a-Box directory, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Business-in-a-Box by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Business-in-a-Box\Installer.exe /u. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called BIB.exe and its approximative size is 15.85 MB (16616304 bytes).
Business-in-a-Box is comprised of the following executables which occupy 20.75 MB (21762640
bytes) on disk:
- BIB.exe (15.85 MB)
- BIBLauncher.exe (4.35 MB)
- Installer.exe (570.86 KB)
The current page applies to Business-in-a-Box version 6.0.5
only. You can find below a few links to other Business-in-a-Box versions:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry entries can not be removed when you want to remove Business-in-a-Box from your computer.Directories found on disk:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Business-in-a-Box:
- C:\Program Files\Business-in-a-Box
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Business-in-a-Box
Generally the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Business-in-a-Box\BIBLauncher.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Business-in-a-Box.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Business-in-a-Box\Business-in-a-Box Uninstall.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Business-in-a-Box\Business-in-a-Box.lnk
Additional registry values that are not removed:
A way to delete Business-in-a-Box with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Business-in-a-Box is a program marketed by Biztree Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Business-in-a-Box is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Business-in-a-Box or simply activate the Search field and type in "Business-in-a-Box". If it exists on your system the Business-in-a-Box program will be found very quickly. When you click Business-in-a-Box in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Business-in-a-Box, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Business-in-a-Box:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.biztree.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Business-in-a-Box\Installer.exe /u
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Business-in-a-Box.
8. After removing Business-in-a-Box, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Business-in-a-Box which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Business-in-a-Box with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows XP (5.1)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Business-in-a-Box by Biztree Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Business-in-a-Box by Biztree Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Business-in-a-Box supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-25 16:07:30.017