Business Planner version 1.1
You can find below details on how to remove Business Planner version 1.1 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Business Planner version 1.1 from your systemAdviserPlus
. More information about AdviserPlus can be seen here
. You can read more about on Business Planner version 1.1 at http://www.adviserplus.com
. Business Planner version 1.1 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Business Planner directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Business Planner version 1.1 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Business Planner\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. busplan.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.69 MB (1773568 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Business Planner version 1.1. They occupy 1.76 MB (1845156
bytes) on disk.
- busplan.exe (1.69 MB)
- unins000.exe (69.91 KB)
This data is about Business Planner version 1.1 version 1.1
Business Planner version 1.1 is a program marketed by AdviserPlus. Some users want to erase this application. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Business Planner version 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Business Planner version 1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Business Planner version 1.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Business Planner version 1.1". If it is installed on your PC the Business Planner version 1.1 program will be found automatically. When you select Business Planner version 1.1 in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Business Planner version 1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Business Planner version 1.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.adviserplus.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Business Planner\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Business Planner version 1.1.
8. After removing Business Planner version 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Business Planner version 1.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Business Planner version 1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Business Planner version 1.1 by AdviserPlus from your PC, nor are we saying that Business Planner version 1.1 by AdviserPlus is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Business Planner version 1.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 08:24:16.407