Business Cards is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Business Cards from your computerAvanquest Publishing USA, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on Avanquest Publishing USA, Inc.. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ProVenture\Business Cards directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Business Cards by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.25 MB (1310720 bytes) on disk and is named bcards.exe.
Business Cards installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.30 MB (1359872
bytes) on disk.
- bcards.exe (1.25 MB)
- LiveUpdateLauncher.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Business Cards. You can find below a few links to other Business Cards versions:
Business Cards is a program released by Avanquest Publishing USA, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Business Cards is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Business Cards from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Business Cards or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Business Cards". If it exists on your system the Business Cards program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Business Cards in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Business Cards, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Business Cards.
8. After uninstalling Business Cards, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Business Cards that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Business Cards with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Business Cards by Avanquest Publishing USA, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Business Cards by Avanquest Publishing USA, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Business Cards supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-04-27 18:10:38.630