Bus-Simulator 2008 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Bus-Simulator 2008 from your systemastragon Software GmbH
. Open here
for more details on astragon Software GmbH. More details about the software Bus-Simulator 2008 can be found at http://www.astragon.de
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bus-Simulator 2008 folder (same installation drive as Windows). Bus-Simulator 2008's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Bus-Simulator 2008\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 25.00 KB (25600 bytes) on disk and is titled City-Bus.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Bus-Simulator 2008. They occupy 702.50 KB (719365
bytes) on disk.
- City-Bus.exe (25.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (677.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2008
of Bus-Simulator 2008.
Bus-Simulator 2008 is a program marketed by the software company astragon Software GmbH. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY way to erase Bus-Simulator 2008 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Bus-Simulator 2008 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Bus-Simulator 2008 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Bus-Simulator 2008". If it is installed on your PC the Bus-Simulator 2008 program will be found automatically. After you click Bus-Simulator 2008 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Bus-Simulator 2008, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Bus-Simulator 2008:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.astragon.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Bus-Simulator 2008\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Bus-Simulator 2008.
8. After uninstalling Bus-Simulator 2008, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Bus-Simulator 2008 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Bus-Simulator 2008 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Bus-Simulator 2008 by astragon Software GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that Bus-Simulator 2008 by astragon Software GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Bus-Simulator 2008 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-27 10:01:48.110