Burp Suite Professional 2020.2.1
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Burp Suite Professional 2020.2.1 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Burp Suite Professional 2020.2.1 from your systemPortSwigger Web Security
. More information on PortSwigger Web Security can be seen here
. Click on https://portswigger.net
to get more details about Burp Suite Professional 2020.2.1 on PortSwigger Web Security's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\BurpSuitePro directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Burp Suite Professional 2020.2.1 is C:\Program Files\BurpSuitePro\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled BurpSuitePro.exe and its approximative size is 528.73 KB (541424 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Burp Suite Professional 2020.2.1. They occupy 6.10 MB (6393808
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BurpSuitePro.exe (528.73 KB)
- uninstall.exe (724.23 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (89.03 KB)
- chrome.exe (1.68 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (691.50 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.04 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (840.50 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (39.96 KB)
- jaccessinspector.exe (98.96 KB)
- jaccesswalker.exe (63.46 KB)
- java.exe (44.46 KB)
- javaw.exe (44.46 KB)
- jrunscript.exe (19.46 KB)
- keytool.exe (19.46 KB)
- kinit.exe (19.46 KB)
- klist.exe (19.46 KB)
- ktab.exe (19.46 KB)
- pack200.exe (19.46 KB)
- rmid.exe (19.46 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (19.46 KB)
- unpack200.exe (134.46 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2020.2.1
of Burp Suite Professional 2020.2.1.
Burp Suite Professional 2020.2.1 is an application by PortSwigger Web Security. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Burp Suite Professional 2020.2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Burp Suite Professional 2020.2.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Burp Suite Professional 2020.2.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Burp Suite Professional 2020.2.1". If it is installed on your PC the Burp Suite Professional 2020.2.1 app will be found automatically. When you select Burp Suite Professional 2020.2.1 in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Burp Suite Professional 2020.2.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Burp Suite Professional 2020.2.1:
- The software company is: https://portswigger.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BurpSuitePro\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Burp Suite Professional 2020.2.1.
8. After uninstalling Burp Suite Professional 2020.2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Burp Suite Professional 2020.2.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Burp Suite Professional 2020.2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Burp Suite Professional 2020.2.1 by PortSwigger Web Security from your computer, nor are we saying that Burp Suite Professional 2020.2.1 by PortSwigger Web Security is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Burp Suite Professional 2020.2.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 07:42:34.187