BurnInTest v5.3 Std
This info is about BurnInTest v5.3 Std for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall BurnInTest v5.3 Std from your systemPassmark Software
. Open here
where you can read more on Passmark Software. Please open http://www.passmark.com/
if you want to read more on BurnInTest v5.3 Std on Passmark Software's page. Usually the BurnInTest v5.3 Std application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\BurnInTest directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing BurnInTest v5.3 Std is "C:\Program Files\BurnInTest\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. BurnInTest v5.3 Std's primary file takes about 2.49 MB (2606456 bytes) and its name is bit.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in BurnInTest v5.3 Std. They take 3.73 MB (3914727
bytes) on disk.
- bit.exe (2.49 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (473.27 KB)
- rebooter.exe (136.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (668.33 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.3
of BurnInTest v5.3 Std.
BurnInTest v5.3 Std is a program offered by the software company Passmark Software. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to erase BurnInTest v5.3 Std is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove BurnInTest v5.3 Std from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate BurnInTest v5.3 Std or simply click the Search field and type in "BurnInTest v5.3 Std". If it exists on your system the BurnInTest v5.3 Std app will be found very quickly. When you select BurnInTest v5.3 Std in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about BurnInTest v5.3 Std, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BurnInTest v5.3 Std:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.passmark.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\BurnInTest\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BurnInTest v5.3 Std.
8. After uninstalling BurnInTest v5.3 Std, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong BurnInTest v5.3 Std that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BurnInTest v5.3 Std using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove BurnInTest v5.3 Std by Passmark Software from your PC, nor are we saying that BurnInTest v5.3 Std by Passmark Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove BurnInTest v5.3 Std in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 15:29:47.730