BurnAware Free 6.1
This web page is about BurnAware Free 6.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall BurnAware Free 6.1 from your PCBurnaware Technologies
. More data about Burnaware Technologies can be read here
. Please follow http://www.burnaware.com/
if you want to read more on BurnAware Free 6.1 on Burnaware Technologies's web page. Usually the BurnAware Free 6.1 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BurnAware Free directory, depending on the user's option during install. rundll32 advpack,LaunchINFSection BurnAware.inf,Uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove BurnAware Free 6.1. The application's main executable file occupies 1.13 MB (1189976 bytes) on disk and is called BurnAware.exe.
BurnAware Free 6.1 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 20.57 MB (21567432
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AudioCD.exe (2.12 MB)
- BurnAware.exe (1.13 MB)
- BurnImage.exe (1.92 MB)
- CopyImage.exe (1.82 MB)
- DataDisc.exe (2.25 MB)
- DiscInfo.exe (1.55 MB)
- DVDVideo.exe (2.18 MB)
- EraseDisc.exe (1.54 MB)
- MakeISO.exe (2.14 MB)
- MP3Disc.exe (2.17 MB)
- VerifyDisc.exe (1.73 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.1
of BurnAware Free 6.1.
If you are manually uninstalling BurnAware Free 6.1 we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall BurnAware Free 6.1 from your PC:
The files below remain on your disk by BurnAware Free 6.1's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BurnAware Free
Generally the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BurnAware Free\AudioCD.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BurnAware Free\bass.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BurnAware Free\bassflac.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BurnAware Free\basswma.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BurnAware Free\burnaware.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BurnAware Free\BurnAware.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BurnAware Free\BurnImage.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BurnAware Free\CopyImage.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BurnAware Free\DataDisc.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BurnAware Free\DiscInfo.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BurnAware Free\DVDVideo.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BurnAware Free\EraseDisc.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BurnAware Free\FoxPlayerU32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BurnAware Free\FoxSDKU32w.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BurnAware Free\FoxWmaPluginU32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BurnAware Free\MakeISO.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BurnAware Free\MP3Disc.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BurnAware Free\russian.lng
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BurnAware Free\tags.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BurnAware Free\tvqdec.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BurnAware Free\VerifyDisc.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\BurnAware Free
BurnAware Free 6.1 is a program released by Burnaware Technologies. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to uninstall BurnAware Free 6.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete BurnAware Free 6.1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find BurnAware Free 6.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "BurnAware Free 6.1". If it exists on your system the BurnAware Free 6.1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click BurnAware Free 6.1 in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding BurnAware Free 6.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BurnAware Free 6.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.burnaware.com/
- The uninstall string is: rundll32 advpack,LaunchINFSection BurnAware.inf,Uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BurnAware Free 6.1.
8. After uninstalling BurnAware Free 6.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of BurnAware Free 6.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BurnAware Free 6.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BurnAware Free 6.1 by Burnaware Technologies from your computer, we are not saying that BurnAware Free 6.1 by Burnaware Technologies is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove BurnAware Free 6.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:18:27.647