Burn is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Burn from your PCLexicon
. Open here
for more info on Lexicon. Burn is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Burn folder, regulated by the user's option. You can remove Burn by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Burn\un_Setup_20132.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Burn's primary file takes around 740.00 KB (757760 bytes) and is named launcher.exe.
Burn contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.73 MB (3911056
bytes) on disk.
- engine.exe (2.63 MB)
- launcher.exe (740.00 KB)
- un_Setup_20132.exe (391.39 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Burn.Directories that were found:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Burn:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Burn
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Burn
Usually the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\DataCache\Devices\cd_burn.gif
- C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\DataCache\Devices\video_burn.gif
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Burn\Launcher.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Burn\Uninstall Burn.lnk
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\RealPlayer 16.0\Comments
Burn is a program by Lexicon. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Burn is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Burn with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Burn or simply click the Search field and type in "Burn". If it exists on your system the Burn app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Burn in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Burn, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Burn.
8. After uninstalling Burn, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Burn that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Burn using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Burn by Lexicon from your PC, we are not saying that Burn by Lexicon is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Burn supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-13 22:10:29.223