This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Burger Shop for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Burger Shop from your PCWildTangent
. Go over here
for more details on WildTangent. More information about the program Burger Shop can be seen at http://support.wildgames.com
. Usually the Burger Shop application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\BurgerShop directory, depending on the user's option during install. Burger Shop's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\BurgerShop\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.76 MB (1843200 bytes) on disk and is named BurgerShop.exe.
The executables below are part of Burger Shop. They take an average of 6.33 MB (6638200
bytes) on disk.
- BurgerShop-WT.exe (4.07 MB)
- BurgerShop.exe (1.76 MB)
- burgershop-WT.exe (175.53 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Burger Shop. Click on the links below for other Burger Shop versions:
Burger Shop is an application released by WildTangent. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Burger Shop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Burger Shop from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Burger Shop or simply activate the Search field and type in "Burger Shop". If it is installed on your PC the Burger Shop program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Burger Shop in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Burger Shop, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Burger Shop:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\BurgerShop\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Burger Shop.
8. After removing Burger Shop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Burger Shop that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Burger Shop with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Burger Shop by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that Burger Shop by WildTangent is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Burger Shop supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-16 21:02:24.553