You can find below details on how to remove Burger Rush for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Burger Rush from your PCGameFools
. Open here
where you can find out more on GameFools. More information about the application Burger Rush can be found at http://www.gamefools.com
. Burger Rush is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GameFools\Burger Rush directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\GameFools\Burger Rush\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Burger Rush. The program's main executable file is named BurgerRush.exe and its approximative size is 700.00 KB (716800 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Burger Rush. They occupy about 7.88 MB (8267465
bytes) on disk.
- GAMEFOOLS-BurgerRush.exe (6.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- BurgerRush.exe (700.00 KB)
Burger Rush is a program released by the software company GameFools. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to erase Burger Rush is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Burger Rush with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Burger Rush or simply click the Search field and type in "Burger Rush". The Burger Rush program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Burger Rush in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Burger Rush, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Burger Rush:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gamefools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GameFools\Burger Rush\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Burger Rush.
8. After uninstalling Burger Rush, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Burger Rush which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Burger Rush with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Burger Rush by GameFools from your PC, nor are we saying that Burger Rush by GameFools is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Burger Rush supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-16 18:29:55.987