Burger Island is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Burger Island from your systemGameFools
. Check out here
where you can get more info on GameFools. You can see more info related to Burger Island at http://www.gamefools.com
. Burger Island is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GameFools\Burger Island folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Burger Island is C:\Program Files (x86)\GameFools\Burger Island\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called GAMEFOOLS-bi.exe and it has a size of 6.06 MB (6352896 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Burger Island. They occupy an average of 13.54 MB (14200688
bytes) on disk.
- GAMEFOOLS-bi.exe (6.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- bi.exe (6.34 MB)
Burger Island is a program offered by the software company GameFools. Some people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to remove Burger Island is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Burger Island from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Burger Island or simply click the Search field and type in "Burger Island". The Burger Island application will be found very quickly. When you click Burger Island in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Burger Island, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Burger Island:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gamefools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GameFools\Burger Island\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Burger Island.
8. After removing Burger Island, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Burger Island that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Burger Island with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Burger Island by GameFools from your computer, nor are we saying that Burger Island by GameFools is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Burger Island supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-11-06 04:53:43.753